Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
Clear creek is back up to 400 in golden. Anyone else have a rain day?

Drop me a line. I'm flexible

-Dave
(Seven two 0) 298-2242

·
Registered
22 Posts
Headed towards boulder now. Never run boulder creek besides the play park though. Were pretty solid 3/4 boaters, but I'm the only one with a creek boat. Let me know if you would want to meet up. (7) six 3 five55 one five.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Depends where you're running. You get a lot of street runoff through town which is why the 75th gauge is much higher. The Ordell gauge is above 4 mi. This one is below Detail Graph and good for park.

Still a little low for me to get excited about Boulder Creek. Maybe they'll get one more burst of rain before the storm dies out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks that makes sense, didnt realize it was at mile 4. Jus walked down to the 55th street bridge, rivers in the trees, 2 feet from topping banks! Floods a lil gift from god!

·
Registered
685 Posts
the Orodell guage does not include 4 mile and a couple other possible drainages. so it is probably higher then what Orodell is showing.

·
Registered
846 Posts
the Orodell guage does not include 4 mile and a couple other possible drainages. so it is probably higher then what Orodell is showing.
There is a live streaming video on the four mile gauge at orodell, which is only putting in 14cfs right now.

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
Riley and I ran from Road cut down to 30th with Gannon.
It was still on the low side.

Riley fired up Road cut and the Bridge drop for the first time and generally made everything look easy.

It picked up with street run off in town, but was kinda stinky.

New log top right of road cut, and a good size stick that has been in the 2nd to last ledge in buttress for a while it is on the right corner. sneak it hard right or middle.

·
Registered
950 Posts
There's also a tree down about 100 meters upstream of the tennis courts. There's a 4 ft left channel but it will be smaller as water drops.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts