Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about floating this next weekend in my cat. Anybody done it recently? Anything to be aware of? Was there some sort of access issue with the put-in at Carbondale? Has that been resolved?

thanks in advance and have a great weekend!!!...

·
Registered
135 Posts
I haven't been to the Carbondale ramp recently, but my understanding is that it's back open. When it first opened back up there was a usage fee. I'm not sure if that's still in place, or not. As far as I know, everything is good to go on that section.

-Ryan

·
Registered
109 Posts
Are you stalking me? Boat ramp is open, $10 at the mailbox next to the office of the trailer park just above the ramp. Hook's bridge to carbondale a half day, all the way to 2 rivers about 8 hours fishing speed.

SH

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
The put in fee is being charged by the land OWNER.
This is not a habitat stamp usage area right now. DO NOT BUY STAMP TO USE THIS PUT IN.

DOW is in a big mess over this. Carbondale is considering buying the land and committing it to a FREE public park. Hopefully this happens as the bridge work has paved the way for a nice park and White Water feature. stay tuned.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you stalking me? Boat ramp is open, $10 at the mailbox next to the office of the trailer park just above the ramp. Hook's bridge to carbondale a half day, all the way to 2 rivers about 8 hours fishing speed.

SH

That's funny.. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts