Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone would be able to bring a car from Flagstaff to Durango, Telluride or Salida areas in the next few weeks? I'd pay gas and work out compensation.

Thanks,
Evan

·
Registered
69 Posts
flg to co

Looking to see if anyone would be able to bring a car from Flagstaff to Durango, Telluride or Salida areas in the next few weeks? I'd pay gas and work out compensation.

Thanks,
Evan
I am driving from flg to durango, and on to ft collins in a couple of weeks
and i might be able to figure something out depends if anyone comes with me mostly
but if you want to try to see if it could possible work
let me know
jb

·
Registered
69 Posts
flg to co

Thanks,
Evan
I am driving from flg to durango, and on to ft collins in a couple of weeks
and i might be able to figure something out depends if anyone comes with me mostly
but if you want to try to see if it could possible work
let me know
jb

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
If you don't find anything before 10-10, I'll be in the neighborhood that weekend.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JB,

If their is anything you can work out, it would certainly help out in a big way. Let me know if anything comes together for you.

I need to get this figured out by 10/5 so I appreciate your reply Count, but your dates are too late. Thanks for trying to help.

Cheers,
Evan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts