Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been on Gore, but I posted a topic a while back about going on the festible weekend, and people thought it was a good idea. I will be there for Fri- sun, and Im looking for anyone to join up with.

Thanks
Josh
720-289-8624

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
:lol:

I'm a beginner boater than can handle class III water, and was looking to run PUMP-House sat/sun and watch the race.. I'm a single paddler, so it would be nice to find someone who has run this part of the river before... If that is of any interest to anyone, reply..

Cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd love to tag along and do pumphouse this weekend-- I've never been there either, but I'm a pretty solid class III boater. Give me a call if it works out--Susan 691-0467

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
There should be tons of boaters at Gore Fri-Sun. As long as you know what you're in for just show up at the putin. I have a red toyota truck with lots of stickers on the tail gate and I'll take you down if you catch us at the putin. Not sure when we're leaving yet.
Joe

·
Registered
137 Posts
What am I in for ?

I read the CRC description, and it looks like class III ? I haven't done it before, is there something I should be aware of ?

I will be there all day Saturday, and I will look for ya.. THX

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts