Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last January, banged my elbow on Big Bang of the Bear in north Georgia. Partial tear of the rotator cuff, 4 months PT, no surgery. Did some creeking but knew that I wasn't back until I had blunted with out pain. Still sucking but not hurting.

Peter Benedict
passionately uncool hole rider

·
Definite maybe
692 Posts
i separated mine this spring...it kept me in a duckie cause i had no confidence in a roll since i couldn't get my hand above my head...sorry about your sholder, i feel your pain. mine is working now hope yours is heeled up

·
Registered
807 Posts
glad to hear you are on the mend buddy. are you guys back from your adventure? remember there is no treatment for an injury, at your advanced age, like denial...

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mike I knew you would have some words of inspiration for me. We are back. It would be great to get together. I think round two of midget wrestling is in order. Miles and Chloe might have won last time, the boys have been training with their fried food raised cousins and Louisa will definitely tip the scales.

Peter

·
Registered
807 Posts
my kids fear no one. I say Black Rocks sometime in the next month. we'll throw some fun size candy bars in the middle (enough for only 2 kids) and then crack a beer, sit back and watch the "fun"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts