Mountain Buzz banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I got a prescription for antibiotics and took AZO and I'm glad I did. Got a bladder infection from sitting in and peeing water all day
Wait - don't you pee urine?

I assume you started taking this WHEN you came down with the BI and not prophylactically?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Rigging Gloves!!! Straps till tear you up, rigging and de rigging all day. I really enjoy the Mechanix brand from from AutoZone. The rubber tips are awesome for rigging.

Beyond that Bag balm and udderly sMOOth. Bagbalm is so greasy, but udderly sMOOth is easier to apply more often.

I wear only sunscreen on my face, and wore hiking pants, long sleeve PFG shirt every day, and a big hat that has a stampede chord. Then in camp I change into lighter clothes if its warm.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Bring something you can pee in the middle of the night so you don't have to stumble around in the dark to find the groover or fall in the river and never be heard of again. You can dump it in the morning.

·
Super Moderator
3,169 Posts
Gawdamnnn the misogyny that runs through the Buzz. We are not all like that skiergirl

Bring a little black strappy dress and the morning after pill???

For real? What are you twelve? So if a girl has something in their username that identifies them as female then lets open up the sexist crackpot comment box to project your bullshit views of women onto them?

Think about it. Use the other head. It's better in the long run. And people won't think you are such an asshole.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Some bug spray, the flies got annoying last week. Pee container for sure...make one from a cut down liquid laundry soap container, with the handle on,plus small rope or beener to hook it on. Large squirt gun. Sarong for more sun coverup. A small paperback. Two skirts, flip flops plus your wet river sandals...

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.