Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....some boys got stuck with a hefty fine for enjoying a fire in the BLACK HOLE....maybe a turkey roastin' pan(FOIL)....could be used to keep ashes together.....18 monkeys in the HOLE this weekend.....myself and a "heavy"
BLASTED to the waterfall in 1.5 hrs....poached a shuttle from the nice kayakers types.....hey nice kayaker types, next time more beer at the takeout?...was kinda cute to watch you guys share 2 beers between 12 of ya...thanks for saving me a sip of that warm, flat DALE'S ALE....whomever that was from montana...the guy from AW mag.......YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!....jrRANGER420cb

·
Registered
844 Posts
If they did not know they needed a fire pan, how did they get on the river? I assume you are talking about Ruby, but not sure from your ramblings.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Aw man, you have over 200 posts and don't know about milo's....box...

tsk tsk

If they did not know they needed a fire pan, how did they get on the river? I assume you are talking about Ruby, but not sure from your ramblings.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Not the GJ-Family-Box... the M-Box. Did they get the ticket at the takeout? Who was in there to catch them? Can the man do this?

·
Registered
844 Posts
I hate to say, I still do not know what the m-box is, but at least I don't pretend to. All my guide books are at least 15 years old, so I might refer to something by some other name, or not.

·
Registered
260 Posts
God, Milo needs to learn sentence structure, I would thoroughly enjoy his posts if he did.

·
God Amongst Men
1,993 Posts
i rather prefer having to translate milo's cryptic ramblings into discernible beta. its like having to know a 2nd whole language

·
Registered
907 Posts
Ya its a real good quality. If you can get some meaning from a Milo-mesage you can understand almost anything...
Just think add it to your resume:
can speak Milo

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Funny, milo posts make more sense to me than 99% of the posts on here.

Here's help with the translation:
m-box = montrose box = black canyon

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
The man's bringing us the accu-gnar broadcast live from the Black, show some respect beeches.

Roger that. 69 over and over....69 over and over.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Yeah, once you learn to think like Milo, it really isn't that bad. They pissed the hell out of until then but now I quite enjoy them.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yep, search for Milo-Buzz (his posts). Always informative, entertaining, or both. Sometimes, hilarious.

Milo, your posts have been pretty rare this season. Bring it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I checked it out and can now follow miloease! Makes me wonder if I ever met Milo when I was living in the Butte during the time Tim Keegerman was running the kayak shop back in 93? I drank tons of hamms when I was broke and Pete's Wicked on payday back then, so details are a little fuzy.....

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
....ramblings....

This weekend some kayakers got a ticket for enjoying a fire in the BLACK GOD DAMMED CANYON OF THE FRIGGIN' GUNNISON.(sorry kev tee, i almost reverted back to my old ways) Fires are illegal down there and even a turkey roasting pan will not get you out of trouble. The official head count was 18, no monkeys were present. I have not seen or heard of real monkeys paddling a kayak. I was joined by a very talented, well liked, energetic, sponsored father kayaker(=sickfuck=heavy hitter=heavy). We wanted to go fast. We did go fast. See Milo. See Milo run. See Milo portage fast. (kev tee.... i am doin' reeal good?). We enjoyed ourselves and made it(this means paddled) to the 18- footer. We liked it. We smiled too. It took only 1.5 hours to get there. We needed a ride back to the put-in so we asked the other kayakers present if they would help us. It was fun to share warm beer with them. They were nice and very good kayakers that are popular. Please have more beer at the takeout next time guys. See guys. See guys share beer. See guys share warm beer.(kev tee?) As far as my comment towards the individual from Montana....jake........you are.....a-fuckin-mazing....sorry kevtee.....i'm relapsin'........and so to all.....go wrestle your bald-headed champ....(not refering to ES, a TRUE champion)......juniorgoshdammedoldfucking kayaker420CRESTEDBUTTECOLORADO.......

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
Milo speak is ... sweet.

The funny thing is this is how my 20 month old son talks.
I run...I go fast...chase....I go bonk...owi...hurt. dada I jump...high...nice...yay (w/hand clap)

What's not to understand. Punctuation and complete sentences are for people with to much time and not enough to do. Correcting someone in a forum for these slight oversights is only for people with absolutely nothing better to do.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts