Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday August 1st will be our last Free Demo Night at the Golden WW Park for this season. Boats and Paddles will be available to try from 4:30-7pm.

We will also be taking deposits on the Demo Boats if you are interested in buying a slightly used new boat. It's a great opportunity to get into that boat you've been looking for at a slightly lower cost.

Feel free to call the shop with any questions you might have about the demo fleet and ask for me. 3/277-0133

Mark

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jackson Boats

Sorry, no Jackon Kayaks here. Confluence Kayaks does carry them and have demos of the Fun Series so try giving them a ring at 303-433-3676.

Mark

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
#

Our number here at the shop is 303/277-0133. We do not carry Pyrahna either but you can find them at Mountain Miser.

Mark

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boats

What I'll have will be the full line of Dagger boats, Perception & Dagger touring boats, Duckies & Rafts from AIRE, and Prijon WW & Touring boats as well.

Your creeker / runner selection will be from the Mamba & Nomad series' as well as possibly an Embudo (gotta check to make sure we're selling that one).

In light of your recent paddling escapades, I reccomend the Mamba. Very stable and fast...avoids rocks for you when you're upside down like it were on autopilot. :lol:

See you Monday

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts