Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paddling with the girls can be so much fun! I am traveling from California to West Virginia, North Carolina and anywhere else on the east coast where the paddling looks good. I plan to be paddling there July and August and was hoping to find other females interested in paddling.

I am taking a year off of work to paddle and travel. I like to paddle mostly Class IV, but am trying to step it up to Class V and also really enjoy Class III. I have started a blog called River Chica.

·
Registered
22 Posts
get a copy of North Carolina Rivers and Creeks by Leland Davis for while you're in NC and Eastern TN- great book, he also just came out with a guide to North American that should be good but I haven't seen it yet. BUT I would love to paddle with you on your way through CO, I just got here from NC not even a week ago. I paddled III/IV there but its a bit different here. Hope to see you on the river!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Hey River chica, I am sure you will have no trouble finding paddling girlies (or guys that will wear skirts in order to paddle with you) but if you want the name and number, of a good friend of mine, in WV, I'll be happy to hook you up. He's a good boater and easy on the eyes too:)
Just let me know.. Enjoy your year!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I might be in the TN WV area during the first and second weeks of August doing just that, paddling and climbing. if you are there then I would be glad to paddle some stuff! Wish I had more time!

·
Registered
12 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts