Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I'm working with casting director Danielle Eskinazi on a Nature Valley commercial. They are looking to cast a female expert Kayaker (white water kayaking) for a non-union commercial that shoots in Chile next week - the week of Dec. 14th.

She must be expert in Kayaking, have a valid passport, and be between the ages of 20-30.

We will be holding auditions this week in Los Angeles, so if you know someone please have them email me a picture, a list of their experience, and a contact number!

Thanks so much!

Sabrina Howells
Danielle Eskinazi Casting
[email protected]

·
Registered
214 Posts
How flexible are we on this "female" business?

I'll shave and slap on a wig if it gets me a trip to Chile!.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Any of y'all ladies that don't get the gig, come on over to my place. I've got a video camera and a few ideas of my own. Besides, it's better than working for someone with "nazi" in their name!

·
Adventurer
266 Posts
Any of y'all ladies that don't get the gig, come on over to my place. I've got a video camera and a few ideas of my own. Besides, it's better than working for someone with "nazi" in their name!
Grif, awesome! Can't wait to see the vid

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
I heard a rumor that legendary kayaker Ellie Wheat will be auditioning for the part. She eats nothing but Nature Valley products and drops Poudre Falls before breakfast.

Grif, long time no see pal! How's the fishing this winter?

·
Registered
185 Posts
mabel araya and marian sather have both been casted for a comercial right now in chile. they are in santiago doing some foto shoots. but have based outta pucon.
email me if you like for any information about these female kayakers or others in chile at [email protected]
we have done work with colgate, acg, kona, and others in chile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts