Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I own a raft and a SUP but I don't have any gal pals who also own a raft or SUP.

Finding people to ride on my boat isn't the problem, the problem is finding other captains/boats to float with.

I've done several over-night trips and am self supportive. I just want some rad gals/people to meet up with and float and do trips with!

My preference is Class 2-3.

I had an accident in a Class3 early last year, so my confidence level is low, but I'll get it back!

Anyone have a trip I can join? Anyone want to plan a trip? Anyone want to meet up and grab a beer (or kombucha) and talk gear & rivers?

Much Love,

Jayme

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi there, i run a MeetUp group for experienced rafter with their own gear. We have a good mix of people male/female, and put together a varied mix of whitewater and float trips. Check us out and come out for a meeting and great and see if it a good fit for what you are looking for.

Front Range Whitewater Inflatables (Arvada, CO) - Meetup

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ruby Horsethief Solstice Float

I have room for several more boaters on my 2-night Ruby permit. Big group. Lots of fun. WSP stole half my team. June 25-27. Holler if you want to join!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.