Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my felllow buzzards

It has been brought to my attention that a posting I made was close to the limit or some might even reasonably say crossed the line of proper etiquette here.

The topic under discussion was and is a important and serious one, my posting was not helpful.

I wish to apologize to all my fellow buzzards for this, including Randaddy .

I shall make a effort to keep my posts from ever even approaching the line of proper buzzard etiquette as written in our groups rules in the future

Paddle on

Scott

So others may judge for themselves

see post 54 :-(

http://www.mountainbuzz.com/forums/f41/utah-congressmen-threaten-undo-protected-acreage-56660-6.html

·
Registered
101 Posts
The keyboard anonymity we all feel when posting can get us into trouble. I've been watching this particular thread since it started. Seeing the passion and tempers flair has been eye opening. As has been noted, civil communication makes your point that much more believable, especially for those of us watching and trying to get a feel for the situation. There are many well meaning people, on this site, that degrade themselves into the FU fights. Those folks and their arguments are then viewed as having less authority upon the topic of which they speak. As an outside viewer on this topic, thank you for owning your misstep and paddling on.
Mark

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Scott, apology accepted. Your reaction was probably warranted, I should have expressed my disdain for motorized recreation more eloquently. It's something I can't stand and gets me riled up easily.

Safe boating - and motoring - this summer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts