Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband has a WaveSport BigEasy. He's only boated in it a couple times. It kills his feet! He ordered a Jackson Happy feet w/ the hopes that will solve the problem. He has have taken out the bulkhead & his feet still hurt. He's 6' , size 11 foot. Any suggestions? Maybe sell this boat for a SuperEasy?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Big EZ

I've got a Big EZ too (I'm around 6' with a size 12.5 foot). Although I also initially had issues with the foot cups, I've found that if you get some relatively flexible booties and adjust the foot cups to the right length, it can actually become pretty comfortable. My main problem was that the booties would crease in the middle when I stuck my feet in, and it would be really painful (it took me a while to figure out that it was the booties instead of the boat). I haven't tried the Jackson Happy Feet, but I've heard that they're pretty comfortable. I would probably avoid getting the Super EZ unless you don't want to play much, since it has so much more volume than the Big EZ.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
My feet always hurt in the big ez, evolve and get the ezg, my feet are cumfy in it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
different thigh braces worked!

Steve did get the problem solved w/ the BigEasy. He changed out the thigh braces to the EVO's, which gave him more room for his feet. Now he's loving the boat!!! Thanks to "Lynn" on mountainbuzz for the tip! I now am boating an EZG!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts