Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Way of Life Kayakers proudly presents The 11th Annual Captain Kirk Cherry Creek Class V Down River Race. Meet at the Casa Loma at 7 AM, Saturday July 31, 2004 to arrange shuttles, etc... The race is open to all: rafts welcome, safety boaters appreciated, shuttle drivers loved. Once again the post race party will be held at the Lumsden Bridge campground and sponsored by the big guy himself. So bring a few bucks to help offset the cost of the food and drink. There are rumors of music potential, so don't leave early like those chokers last year. Also bring sleeping gear or a sober driver. Remember that this is a totally unsponsored and unsanctioned bro and sis race, so the forest service knows nothing about it. Spread the word and see you there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
mo' details

If you want any more info try calling me. This little event kicks ass and the run really is a total classic. I'd be happy to show you the lines the day before the race if you are interested. I have a place to crash in Sac too...walking distance to the San Juan rapid.
(916)961-0243

1 - 3 of 3 Posts