Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all dirt bag Colorado kayakers. What is your favorite play park/play place and what's the best flow, in your opinion? I'm sure that there are a number of opinions, i'd love to read them all.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah man breck is by far the best play park in the state. So F ing sick!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
264 Posts
Haven't Been to breck but I love vail at high water for hole tricks but its very cold. For a wave I like Glenwood at like 7000 cfs

·
Registered
22 Posts
BV is one of my favs. The Durango park got rebuilt this last winter and its pretty sweet when it's high. Smelter gets big and glassy and the new wave is perfect.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Haven't Been to breck but I love vail at high water for hole tricks but its very cold. For a wave I like Glenwood at like 7000 cfs
They were being sarcastic, Breck blows. My favorite wave is Sleeping Beauty on the Racecourse of the Rio Grande around 600-800. I really like watching the big boys throw down on 1.5 when Numbers are over about 3000.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Salida park & play waves are sweet also above 700 cfs. Saw a kayak in there on Sunday @ 400 cfs. There is great restaurants and bars on the banks. The Jug liquor store is right there too.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Confluence after a heavy July downpour, really that whole stretch the get gets good around Cuernavaca course. Agarrale guey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts