Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone chill to go down the Middle Fork Salmon the last week of September. This will be a fishin mission. Last year we got rained on a lot but I still caught the biggest fish ever for me out there.

We are likely flying gear in on Sept 25th, so if you can't make it on the 23rd there is another option. Estimated cost $350 to $400 depending on how the flying logistics work out.

My wife can't make it this year and she is my usual fishing buddy. I guided out there for years and run a hell of a fishing boat. Without someone along I don't get to fish as much, so you would be expected to run the boat half(?) the time in the calmer stretches. I will likely run most of the bigger drops.
There is a small cat coming and you would get to run that part of the time so that person can fish with me too.

We are not looking to add any more boats.

Two different people have bailed due to job and life things. A new job and a new house more important than fall fishing????? I don't think so.

I could show you the long range weather forecast but I don't want to jinx anything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Carvedog
darn it, if it was but two days later I'd be in for sure but as it is I'm locked in at the home front until my wife gets back from a business trip that week so I'm probaly going to fly in that weekend around the 27th or 28th are you flying out of Stanley or Salmon and who are you going to fly with, info please. might just do the main instead not sure, (didn't I read some where that you've been layed... up all season with and injury of sorts) Good Luck! hippity ho!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
ah man you're killing me here. if i didn't have others counting on me for an elk hunt in october.....
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chiapet - check it out and let me know. I will send a pm with the exact dates.



Carvedog
darn it, if it was but two days later I'd be in for sure but as it is I'm locked in at the home front until my wife gets back from a business trip that week so I'm probaly going to fly in that weekend around the 27th or 28th are you flying out of Stanley or Salmon and who are you going to fly with, info please. might just do the main instead not sure, (didn't I read some where that you've been layed... up all season with and injury of sorts) Good Luck! hippity ho!
If we fly it would likely be out of Challis with MF Aviation. If there are only three of us in three boats we likely won't fly. So once the final configuration comes together we will know more.

The 27th we may be near Loon. I have only flown out there, not in.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top