Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know anything about the EZG 42. The boat looks pretty sweet to me, but I heard that they had to recall the early release of the boat because of a problem with the outfitting. Anybody have any details?

Wave Sport says the weight range for the boat is 80-140 lbs. I am 5'7" and about 150 lbs. Am I too big for the boat? I have a friend who has told me that I should get the smallest boat I can comfortably fit in. How much can you go over the recommended weight range before turning your boat into a sub?

·
Registered
807 Posts
I am 6' 170lbs and paddled the ZG 48 all season. I do not feel at all heavy for the boat and it preforms really well from the local Salida hole to Lachine wave in Canada where I had it last week. The 54 had more pop for me for looping but for most play boating I felt better in the 48. I am very comfortable in the boat although I took all the foot outfitting out and just have my feet resting against the bow...some people don't like that style but I prefer my thighs and hips snug and my feet a little loose.

I never heard anything about the recall...Joel, Mark?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I originally posted this as the ZG 48. But I was really talking about the EZG 42. Sorry for the mix up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts