Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
keep this color, the black background looks good, and I find it a lot easier on the eyes.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, thanks for the feedback fellas.. black/blue/grey is the direction i'm going with for now. i'll probably try a few different things and ask for more feedback along the way.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Colors

I like the white background for typing on. For a bit there, it was black with light characters and my eyes were not dealing. I kinda liked the colors of a few days ago too.
I like the scheeme now.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good good, glad you like it better this way.. taking a break for a little while and will resume later. nice shiner, btw :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
frenchy said:
good good, glad you like it better this way.. taking a break for a little while and will resume later. nice shiner, btw :lol:
:D It is quite nice, isn't it. That's what having a craptacular brace does to you. I've fixed that, I hope.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just checking

:lol: Crazy stuff... Glad that nobody put the heist on my username while I was napping... How about the "new" Yoda???

G

·
0 Posts
Man the black on dark blue posts might as well not even be there. Those suckers are hard to read.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks.. i need to get back to real work so probably won't do much more for a little while.. cheers!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Looks like you and Mitch have the same stuff now. I like it.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Colors are great. What I really need is this to look exactly like my email window so no one will no I am surfing stead of working. :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
site looks sweet.
i for one don't use the table that lists the most popular topics, most recent topics, etc.. i prefer to scroll down the posts and see what's up. the table kind of gets in the way. what do others think? colors are sweet.
-dan

·
Registered
539 Posts
perfect! the table i mentioned in the last post has been pushed to the right side.
'yall are killing this site! thanks for the effort in making this site a joy to cruise.
-dan

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey dan, after seeing your comment and playing around with the positioning of some of the tables i think i like it better this way too. thanks for that bit of feedback, appreciate it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts