Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep..

Browns will be 1500 by tonight...

Clear creek is above the min 200 I look for in there..

Lake is at a great level of 1000 cfs....

Looks to be a good week here on the Ark..

·
addict
739 Posts
lake is too high for me. at least the lower shit, i bet the uppers is good though.

would be nice if clear creek cranked up a little more this afternoon. my boat has been whining about a personal minimum of 350. we'll see.

anybody looking for some after work paddling up valley let me know.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are still pumpin 500... If they keep it up I am down for a after work 5pm run of the upper down to brains...

I hear you unless I am takin a newbe down clear creek 200 is my bare min... Not 190 but 200..

Playin piney and the numbros tonight would be fun as well...

Also the upper BV hole is kick ass right now..

Choices choices... I love this time of year!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
I am down for a Clear Creek run any day I can sneak away NEK. Did you say "Lake Creek" "1000" and "fun" in the same sentence? You out yo mind.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Harv I will give you a call...

I would like to do some creekin and it looks like clear will hold for tonight... The nugs are on at 7 but I will record that now.. We have a group leavin BV at about 4pm to get in some laps..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Mike, Redneck;

I'm interested in joining you this evening if possible. Mike, maybe we can carpool up from salida. Let me know what you think. 530-1187

Zach.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
It's definitely coming up fast - 1360 Granite and almost 1700 in Brown's now. Unless something changes drastically with the weather I'd say we are looking at peaking sometime around Paddlefest:

Down to 75% of average and only 52% of this season's snow is left - might not be much water left by July and August...
Better get it while you can!

·
Registered
807 Posts
I am out for tonight boys. Apparently the Vice Chair of the City Recreation Board can't miss meetings to go participate in recreation...NEK I'll holler next week and Zach I'll track you down as well.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I understand, duty calls. Redneck if you're still interested let me know, although it looks like it may be dropping. - zach.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been pukin my guts out since about 9 am...

Not going to make it tonight and I am not sure about the others... I will go up thurs - friday nights after work if the flows stay up...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts