Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

For those of you interested I am trying to coordinate some pool time up here in Evergreen. Here is what I think might go down.

Tuesday Nights 7:30-9:00. At the Evergreen Rec Center behind the high school. Come at 7:00 to get your gear ready and all. $35 For the months of February and March (9 weeks). Or $7 each night for those who just want to show up once or twice. Paying up front breaks down to around $4 a night if you know you will be there a lot. Depending on intrest we may do it again during April and May.

If interested or you have questions please respond here for the benefit of others.

Thanks,

ben rodda

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just bumping this up.... Lots of views but no responses, not sure how to interpret that? Does this mean that there is no interest in having pool time up here?

rodda

·
Registered
14 Posts
:lol: I'm interested. I need to get some off-season time in my boats and have friends that would be very interested in learning how to roll. keep posting and I would probably pay the first Feb and March $35 but the water starts running end of march so I'll be outside. Not to mention meeting up with some local Bear Creekers would be nice.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ben, do these start in Feb? (This tuesday?). either way i'm interested and know of some others who are up for a couple also. Keep me posted on what becomes of it.
thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts