Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ran it last night. Go to myspace.com/johnhendryx if you want to see the vid . It dosn't hurt at all running it, and I'm not the first person to run it :(
watch out for the cops and good luck

·
Registered
120 Posts
full tilt were u the guy with the dog maybe? if so i was one of the 2 paddlers that talked to you. i ran it 5 times today, twice backwards, one paddleless and the other 2 regular.

oh and kaleb, DO IT! theres seriously nothing wrong with it. i mean we threw splat ends in the recirculation today and there were no rocks or anything.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i kind of lean that way to see if it hurt and no it didn't so its pretty much easy, people will start runningit and the cops will catch one of us and yes it was me with the dog ran it twice that night also.

·
Registered
120 Posts
ya i accidently ran it as a cop and firetruck were driving by. they usually care but they were in a hurry. when running it you have to be quick and not make the biggest audience because some people do call the cops. for some awesome legal stuff, on the other side of the lake there is a seal launch spot where you go from top road, down hill, across another road, and down a bigger hill that the last 7 feet you are airborn, quite shallow though, but fun.

·
Registered
228 Posts
good stuff. looked like you could have easily rolled over while still sliding on the dam, as your boat turned sideways pretty quickly...which is probably aided by the steepness of it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts