Mountain Buzz banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I lived in eastern Idaho for almost 25 years and was happy to leave the crazy republican politics that permeated every part of life. We still have a house in Teton Valley and love it there for a visit but so glad I live in CO full time for now. We rafted and skied and hiked.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Can you imagine how much Pinchecharlie’s posted house costs to heat, have the windows cleaned etc etc. I guess a good portion of upkeep/maintainence $ should come to local folks so that’s a good but the mega/trophy home just seems sooo not sustainable.
ever bang a tennis pro when you where young? Yeah me neither
No. But I DID bang a rodeo queen. AND a ski racer.
Still do.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I know a few people that work at the hospital there. The hospital pays for a shuttle for employees from I believe Rexburg or IF where housing is more affordable.

Definitely more flat water and good fishing as far as water goes. Not sure if you are rafting or kayaking but a lot of reachable whitewater. Living in salmon driving 3 hours is just another drive. You have the local runs, bliss haggerman, black canyon of the bear, of course salmon, the breuno and jarbridge.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I lived in eastern Idaho for almost 25 years and was happy to leave the crazy republican politics that permeated every part of life. We still have a house in Teton Valley and love it there for a visit but so glad I live in CO full time for now. We rafted and skied and hiked.
If you let politics permeate every part of your life, then yes , we are glad you live in Colorado too.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts