Mountain Buzz banner

Ever been to Driggs, Idaho?

7660 107
I have a phone interview tomorrow for a job in Driggs Idaho.

I am not looking for a change, this was an unexpected contact from someone from an industry I left in 2015 due to a non compete which has expired.

It's a pretty attractive offer, the likes of which I wont see without relocating and maybe not even then.

Any idea what the boating is like around Driggs?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,340 Posts
So you’re taking the new job. Aviation experience wanted in Driggs, Idaho??? Afton, Wyo yeah ok… but Driggs? You gotta spill man. My curiousity is peaked. I am an Avaition/Areospace major that‘s not leaving where he’s at. PM me.

· Registered
1,340 Posts
And this is not the one percent, it’s the ten percent. Years ago I did some repairs in a home at the mouth of La Plata canyon. Dude was some stockbroker hedge fund kinda guy that owned jets, plural. The contractor told me that his propane bill was 2k/month due to poor design (two story windows all across the the north side) and hydronic snow melt for driveways and sidewalks. This is 15 years ago when propane was less then a buck a gallon. Thus dude is not the one percent.

· Registered
1,340 Posts
Can you imagine how much Pinchecharlie’s posted house costs to heat, have the windows cleaned etc etc. I guess a good portion of upkeep/maintainence $ should come to local folks so that’s a good but the mega/trophy home just seems sooo not sustainable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts