Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eskimo Kendo 2005 or Dagger i.D 7.0 for a first boat for semi-beginner. Im 5'6 and 135lbs. Gonna be boatn mainly on clear creek, browns, and upper C. Any input would be great!

·
Registered
12 Posts
ID bro'

Eskimo Kendo 2005 or Dagger i.D 7.0 for a first boat for semi-beginner. Im 5'6 and 135lbs. Gonna be boatn mainly on clear creek, browns, and upper C. Any input would be great!
hey bro, i paddled the id as a beginner and it was a great boat to learn. it is classified as a playboat but is large enough to run big water well. it rolled easily.

·
Registered
882 Posts
If the Id 7.0 hadn't given me bone spurs on my feet, I'd still be in it. That boat is sick. That said, it is not forgiving in the least if you are a beginner. Go Kendo.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I liked both, the little I have paddled them. Not sure if I can recommend one over the other as a beginner boat though. If you think you want to get more into surfing and playboating, the Id would be the better choice; if you want something where you will progress easier in river-running, the Kendo would probably be better.

COUNT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts