Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will post a trip report today on the Team D site but figured it would help to put a quick post. We went down and put on around 11am Tuesday. Level was on the the high side of low, may be medium by some opinions. I have done it lower. It was a great level either way. We were able to run everything and even took two first timers down who did great. Nice and warm with fun flows. And I got to go boatin' with Joe! It was a great day. Looks like it while run for a while as there is a ton of snow up high. I posted a photo of Escalante Falls as well.

hobie
Team Dagger

·
Registered
463 Posts
Was the fin on 57 covered? not convered? just a little water going over? buried?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thinking about heading out from boulder on friday night and coming back sunday afternoon if anyone's interested in sharing a ride out there...

Will

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Anyone up for a friday (18th) run, around noonish? I got one open day to make it to escalante on friday. Gonna pull a single day mission from Denver. Leaving D-town 6am. Return late, tired, but happy!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Deepsouth,
We have between 2 and 4 leaving from boulder in 2 cars. Not sure if we are leaving thursday night or friday morning, but I will get back to you when we know. carpool?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I can leave after 4pm friday. It'd be cool to make it back for the River Clean Up on sunday, but not absolutely necessary. Car pool anyone?
Joe

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Browntown, I gotta be back in Denver friday night, and can't leave til friday am, so its a one day rally for me. If you guys leave thur night and are going to run it friday, let me know. I can take other folks in my car, but assume not many are interested in a one day trip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts