Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Creekers, It's getting close! I was just up there today and it is starting to run. Still too low to paddle but its chocolate brown and the night time high water mark is a runnable level. It is supposed to get cold and rainy / snowy again this week. My guess is that as soon as the warm weather returns it will be runnable. If the storm coming drops rain up high rather than snow it will probably be running this next weekend.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thank you for all the good work! Hopefully, we can get a durango crew to come paddle with you guys.
A friend of mine just wrote an article in inside/outside about the creek. I haven't seen it yet, but i heard it is pretty good.
See ya next weekend?
Johnny

·
Registered
703 Posts
Johnny, Im on westwater friday and saturday, but if its running on the weekend, Ill be there for a Sunday run, If you want to meet.

Josh

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey,
looks like we will have a crew if the level is runnable. If any one makes it there and has beta please post it. We are going to camp friday night and will be in the area all weekend. I have a feeling that cross will be our fall back.
later, johhny

·
Registered
65 Posts
Johnny,

Oh F*ck yeah! I likin' what I'm hearing.

I'm in town the rest of the week, so lets boogie out there Friday (of course if the weather's looking good)

Yeahhh!

Dan

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yo fred and kyle, what's the story??!!! Is she gonna be good to go this weekend? Hook a brotha up. Also, Kyle it looks like you may have left your drain plug out in that pic?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
The fred in the pics doesn't know. But, he's voting Cross Mtn. I think another week and Escalante will be prime, and Cross is the best quality this weekend.

·
Registered
112 Posts
We're also headed down there tomorrow if it's good to go. Can anyone take atleast an educated guess as to whether it'll be runnable or not?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Joe, I actually didn't, because I never use the drainplug. But it does look funny...

Do I look fat in that picture, or is it just me?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I got word from a friend that it got run on tuesday and good to go (but cannot confirm yet). We are driving up tomorrow. Of course i cannot post anything, but we may drive into town sat night (beer and delta lovin'). I will try to call someone and post what we see. Hope to see you all there, Johnny

·
Registered
703 Posts
Johnny, give me a call and I'll post details. I'll be down sunday morning for sure, maybe saturday night depending on when I get back from westy. I'm not sure if I'll be with a group or solo.

Josh
720-289-8624

1 - 17 of 17 Posts