Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about heading out there for a Sunday only run if levels are good. I would leave Boulder pre dawn, boat and return in one day. Anyone else tight on free time? I have some friends headed up for the weekend, but would be nice to have some folks to share fuel with for the day trip.

I have run it a half dozen or so times over the last 8 or 9 years, so I have some familiarity with it.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Dave, Im not coming from the front range, but I will be at Escalante on Sunday If you atleast want someone to meet there. Not sure on times, but Ill be there with a couple others as well. I can shuttle from Junction, but if youve drive that far, then you may just want to drive the rest. Ill be at shoshone/ south canyon on saturday if you want to drive up for the weekend, and just stay in Junction.

Josh
720-289-8624

·
Registered
3 Posts
Met your friend Rolf last night.

Hey David,

I just noticed your post and thought I'd say hello. I met a friend of yours, Rolf, yesterday and he suggested I give you a call some time to paddle. I'm new to Denver, and unfortunately won't be able to get out on Sunday, but would definitely like to paddle with you some time.

What is Escalante like? Never been there. I from back east and haven't done much in the way of creeking yet, but would like to start...on the easier stuff.

Anyways...thought I'd say hey. Feel free to give a ring if you're ever looking to get out. My number is on my profile.

- Bryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts