Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
I was up there Saturday fishing and the water is low, around .25 on the rock if not lower. Partial sections of Bridges and runs above that are doable, but some sections are very shallow. The fishing is good however, at least in the morning and evening hours.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the heads up. doesn't sound promising...

do you ever see any bigger fish in there? some of those holes (like right below pineview) are so deep, i really want to believe there is something reasonably sized in there.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I haven't had any luck fishing the deep holes in PineView or in Lower Narrows but I try it every few times I'm up there because the deep holes and pools look fantastic. Middle Narrows has always been great fishing for me in the morning hours. You don't see a many people fishing that section vs the sections from Bridges down to Filter Plant take out.

·
Registered
579 Posts
It's the same post every year at this time.
All I'll say is that in the spring we run stuff lower than this.... well scrape may be a better word, but if you want to get wet there is still stuff on the poudre.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
It's going to snow a bunch up there over the next couple of days. Then it's going to melt as we see some warm days. Keep your eye on the gauge, we might see over a foot this weekend.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Probably not right now, Seaman Reservoir isn't releasing and I doubt there are any diversions going on given the current weather. Bridges goes in a kayak at 100 cfs, but I doubt it's worth the cold unless you're really jonesing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts