Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st off if you do not consider yourself an elfer don't bother answering..... well unless it'll make me laugh hard enough to shoot cherrio's out of my nose.

How low have you done clear creek narrows? We have done the poudre really low....rock at or below 0. But was wondering as to clear creek narrows.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I've lapped the narrows rapid of clear creek down to about 90 cfs. There was at least a rock free boat width channel from the entrance drop through the drop below mr. bill. Carrying back up the scree slope is a pain in the ass.

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
Ian wasn't there something else a PIA that day? Am i remembering a story about a rope and the 4 letter S word?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Yeah, I got hung up in a submerged climbing rope and swam after getting tangled. Definitley some bullshit lurking that gets exposed at low water.

I'd still give it a thumbs up for ELF'ers looking to get a boof or two.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ran clear creek narrows rapid today. We did 3 laps from the bridge to a couple eddys below Mr. Bill. I agree with Ian, its surprisingly fun. Couple good boofs, had a fun time. Good way to pass a couple hours close to home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts