Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LL's El Jefe is getting a lot of buzz, but does anyone have any first-hand info on the boat (I have Google too)? I like that LL added some length to the Huck while adding some rocker to the Gus: enter Jefe. It looks like a well-engineered boat; has anyone seen / sat in / paddled it?

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
Yeah, Chris, I have extensive knowledge of the Jefe, but I'm not at liberty to tell you anything about it. Maybe you should Google it(?)

J/K .. couldn't resist. I'll get back to you in a month on this question. Haven't received mine yet. How you been?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Spencer,

I guess this falls under the category (seen it).

I was paddling with some friends in Chile this winter and we ran into Nate Elliott and crew in Pucon. Him and his lady were paddling Jefe's (prototypes I suspect). We ran several runs together and the boats look pretty nice.......Wish I could tell you how it paddles, but I wouldn't know.....They seemed to give it positive feedback......I'd like to say it made for some sweet lines, but I think Nate would hit sweet lines in a Dancer if thats what he was paddling.....The boat looked a little more bulbous than the Gus......maybe some additional volume??

Take it easy.

Christian

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ToddG said:
Haven't received mine yet. How you been?
Secret boat... Secret run... I guess that stuff really does give you wings!

I am expecting mine at the end of the month (boat, Todd, the boat), so I thought I would ask the question. It sounds like I'm going to have to get off my ars, paddle it, and share. I've been doing laps on this place I call ERUSAERT. Maybe I'll announce a free Jefe demo there in April...

You back in the Fort?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts