Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello EddyFlower users,

Over the last week we have had an intrusion on our site. Someone is continuely trying to hack our Vertical Challenge database. We have antivirus protection but unfortunately the attacks still persist. It seems as if they are trying to shut our database down rather then extracting user information. We have confirmed that all user data is secure and no data has been lost. We are currently trying to solve the problem and will have the Vertical Challenge pages up shortly. You can continue to use the rest of our site without worry. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will update everyone on our progress as new information unfolds. Thank you for your support.

Justin

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Are you kidding me people are that desperate that they want to take whatever it is they are looking for from people helping a good cause. I'd like to punch every dumb person square on the nose.. Makes me livid

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Hello EddyFlower users,

You can continue to use the rest of our site without worry. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will update everyone on our progress as new information unfolds. Thank you for your support.

Justin

I'm sure you are aware, but there are a lot of links to both pictures and videos that no longer work in your river descriptions.....kinda negates their value.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts