Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel so lost if I can't scroll through all of those "Too Low" icons.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Nope, but if this was in the middle of June I'd be suicidal by now. Anyone know what it takes to update the AW pages? They're a good backup but a lot of gauges are out of date.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I hate to bash the website because it is normally awesome, but it seems that eddy flower keeps trying to add all these bells and whistles like weather and run reviews etc when all anybody cares about is a reliable flow page. All these additions might not be the problem, but it seemed like the website worked fine until they started messing around. If it is just normal site maintenance, it should be done nov-feb when nobody cares.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
You can always use the State's flows website, which is pretty easy if you know the gages you're looking for.
Division
Clear Creek at Golden = BR, LCC
NORTH FORK SOUTH PLATTE RIVER AT BAILEY = Bailey, Foxton
ROBERTS TUNNEL AT EAST PORTAL NEAR GRANT = Roberts Tunnel flow into NFSP
BIG THOMPSON RIVER BELOW LAKE ESTES = Big T (I think)
COLORADO RIVER NEAR KREMMLING = Gore
ARKANSAS RIVER BELOW GRANITE = Pine/Numbers

What more do you need to know at this time of year?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
SOUTH PLATTE RIVER NEAR LAKE GEORGE = 11-mile, which is surprisingly relevant with flows bumping up near 300 cfs this morning!

·
Registered
13 Posts
does anyone know why eddyflower is down? server problems? its not so much the flows, its the descriptions of rapids that im missing

·
Registered
770 Posts
does anyone know why eddyflower is down? server problems? its not so much the flows, its the descriptions of rapids that im missing
If thats the case look at picking up whitewater of the southern rockies. Awesome book with detailed descriptions and great pictures, also looks like amazon is selling it for fairly cheap.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts