Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for experienced input here, debating whether I should go to costa rica or ecuador for a month in december/january. we have lots of connection in turrialba and some work safety boating the pacuare as well as free housing. in ecuador the rent is $30 a month and shuttles are much cheaper but plane flights are about $600-700 for costa rica and about 800-900 for ecuador. anybody want to tell me where i should go. why/why not either place?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Go to Ecuador, no question, the river levels are typically better in Ecuador during those months. I found a airline ticket for 2 months over Dec. and Jan. for just $750 from Denver to Quito. The new edition of THE KAYAKERS GUIDE TO ECUADOR is out, 23 new runs! Contact [email protected] for a copy.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sunday Nov.12,Denver Post travel section Costa Rica $415 and another $420, Quito$418,look at the tiny adds, I ALWAYS FIND DEALS HERE never listen to a travel agents first offers,be flexible and persistent they will get you the deal.Christmas time the fares go up and seats are limited,go before or after peak times,buy your ticket early.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts