Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Im looking for my first powder/allmountain ski. Ive been looking at the salomon shogun and the line prophet 100. I know both skis(mostly prophet 100) are easy skis.

Im not that good yet and to me its very important that the ski is easy to turn in the powder.

I also will be hitting groomers, I only have money for one pair so it has to do that too.

Do you guys know any other skis like the prophet 100 wich are super easy to ski in the powder?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Icelantic Shamans or Keepers, Shamans handle like a dream on groomers and in the pow. Keepers are a little tougher on groomers but just float and float and float on powder. Both ski's are kick-ass, I have owned them both and I like to ski the whole mountain - trees, steeps (occasionally), powder and groomers.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've got some '09 vokl gotamas with salomon sth binders i would sell to ya for cheap. They're definitely used but have lots of life left and ski both pow and groomers well. What's your size and weight? These are only 168 in length so they're made for smaller/lighter people. Good beginner ski though. PM me for pics and details

1 - 3 of 3 Posts