Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey buzzards. One of my dry box latches has broken and I have been trying to locate one on line. I know it is a southco rotary latch but trying to buy one on line is ridiculously complex. Anybody have a line on this stuff? Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
I have a handful of large butterfly latches if you're local. I'm in boulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave
Thanks for the reply. Im in Durango so not local. However my daughter will be in the Denver area next week so Ill keep you posted. Do you have the keepers also? I just might take two sets off your hands.
JT

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Another option might be to call DRE. They make their own dry boxes and I'm betting they would have latches too.

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
Is it one of these? SouthCo I have ordered some products before. Let me see if I can dig up the supplier.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have 2 different kinds of dry box latches in stock at 4 Corners Riversports, come by Monday and see if I've got what you need. And we're right down the road.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am building my own drybox so I purchased some southco latches from one of the rafting vendors that are replacements for an eddy out drybox. When they showed up they were not as stout as I would like so I took a chance and ordered a larger stainless steel marine grade version on ebay. They were the same price but are much much higher quality.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts