Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the world has turned onto this river and every guidebook is sold out with no re-printing in site this month!!

Any used Dolores guidebooks out there for sale or rent??

Would happily pay retail price with shippin ~ 20, but I'd rather not do the river nekkid. Any help is appreciated.

Thx.

BTW - we're running Bradfield to Slickrock (possibly Gypsum), putting in the thurs. after memorial day.

·
Registered
206 Posts
coveted guidebook

hey man,
i'v got a dolores river guidebook that i'll hopefully be using this weekend and then the weekend of the 16-19. after that i wouldn't mind lending you mine. as long as i get it back! where are you at? i'm near durango. let me know if you don't find one elsewhere.
later
jim

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey man,
i'v got a dolores river guidebook that i'll hopefully be using this weekend and then the weekend of the 16-19. after that i wouldn't mind lending you mine. as long as i get it back! where are you at? i'm near durango. let me know if you don't find one elsewhere.
later
jim

Search for Devries. Great mile by mile.

·
Registered
569 Posts
The Bedrock Store had a stack of them last week. You might give them a call.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dolores

the State Parks office in Dolores had them last weekend, there were some left. They were also 40% off. The office is right on the main hwy coming into Dolores. Have fun

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks all. anybody have the number for the bedrock shop or the state parks office?

hey man,
later
jim

·
Registered
346 Posts
I also know that the outdoor shop in Gateway had some in stock this winter. Don't know now, but they may also be worth a call.

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
You can borrow my guidebook, unless I come along, then we'll share. :D

So the world has turned onto this river and every guidebook is sold out with no re-printing in site this month!!

Any used Dolores guidebooks out there for sale or rent??

Would happily pay retail price with shippin ~ 20, but I'd rather not do the river nekkid. Any help is appreciated.

Thx.

BTW - we're running Bradfield to Slickrock (possibly Gypsum), putting in the thurs. after memorial day.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
If there really aren't any guidebooks to be had, I'm in the same boat (no pun intended). Can I borrow someone's book for Memorial Day weekend? I'll pay for postage, and mail it back with a special surprise!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Dolores River Guidebooks

The Anasazi Heritage Center bookstore (27501 Hwy 184 Dolores Co 970-882-5600) had a stack on them as of 3 hours ago (I work there and happened to notice). The AHC is open 9-5 pm, 7 days a week. Plus it is a kick ass archaeology musuem that is worth a stop anyway. If that is too far off the path for you , try Canyon Sports in Cortez, on Main Street. I can't imagine that Dwayne the owner would let them run out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts