Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a trip next week and forgot I am taking care of a friends dog. Is it ok, couldnt find beta on blm site about it. Thanks.

Steve.

·
Registered
29 Posts
We did it last august with 12 people and 8 dogs (all with pfd's). your biggest worry with the dog will be the heat...but they can always jump in to cool off. don't forget the camp toilet.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dogs are definitely good to go. WW too.

Steve, when are you launching? We are on Thursday.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the beta. I have moved on to the kids part of my life and dogs have taken a backseat, not very dog savvy these days.

Steve.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Don't be another douche that doesn't pack out their dog's shit. No one wants to see that on the river. Pack it all out. Otherwise, at some point, the BLM will likely ban dogs on that stretch of river, right after they put in the permit system.

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
Don't be another douche that doesn't pack out their dog's shit. No one wants to see that on the river. Pack it all out. Otherwise, at some point, the BLM will likely ban dogs on that stretch of river, right after they put in the permit system.
This, of course, is exactly what I meant, just in a sarcastic tone. Sorry if my sarcasm was lost to the written word.

·
I kayak DH.
794 Posts
what exactly is douche anyway?
a simple saline solution? more like vinegar? "scrubbing bubbles"?
Well, you've got it half right...
You will need the mentioned ingredients, but then you will require a delivery mechanism. In this particular case a Boulderite named Dave will do the trick JUST fine!:p

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Newsflash! Dave is a deush! Wait, I thought this was common knowledge? ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts