Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,057 Posts
MB's owner once mentioned setting up check boxes for regions when people make posts so they can be sorted by geographic region. I don't know if it'll happen any time soon, but what would you think of a Columbia River Basin option to check when you're making a post, then being able to sort on threads of local interest?

-AH

·
Registered
806 Posts
I like any idea that keeps other western boaters, PNW, Cali, Southwest, as part of MB, since I like to read their input and stories, and also like to boat there. You could create a regional forums section, such as used on the dirt bike forums I hang out on, with links to each area.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Actually, didn't mean to be so "western" centric. I'm also very open to MB posts and info from eastern US and international boaters. This doesn't have to be just a Colo or Rocky Mtn site. But some regional organization might be nice.

IMHO

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Jared
733 Posts
I think some regional areas on the forum would be great. I feel like I can get information on here, but not plan a trip on here with anyone. I heard the same thing about FLOW, they had one sponsor that I know of, that was it. Not enough interest. Seems like there would be in the PNW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts