Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paddling?

Do you want to help pass that passion on to the next generation? BOY, do I have a great opportunity for you.

My name is Gary Mullins and I am the Director of the School Age Program at Open Door Childcare in downtown Denver. Every year I have volunteered to take the kids TUBING for an end of the summer bash. This year I we have expanded the TUBING adventure to several other inner city childcare centers and I need some patterns to help out with the fun stuff.

The day starts with a little play in the park and a strong safety talk before Lunch. We will be doing a hot dog cook-out and then depending on the number of kids we will divide them up into several groups and take one group at a time. Just so you know, several of the kids will have had enough adventure just by looking at the river and others will want to push the limits; the kids are 6-12yrs. For most of them, other than the kids I work with, this will be the first time for any think like this.

So, if you love paddling and like kid please e-mail me and lets l talk about the 4th annual School Age Adventure.

Thanks,

Gary Mullins
[email protected]
303-813-0878

1 - 1 of 1 Posts