Mountain Buzz banner
541 - 542 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I had a mister setup on Deso in 2018 and it was a life saver. Ours was made with a pump sprayer. My bow-flower was the designated pumper. Getting clean (silt free) water was the biggest challenge. I'd love to see the filter setup parts list...

·
Registered
338 Posts
I had a mister setup on Deso in 2018 and it was a life saver. Ours was made with a pump sprayer. My bow-flower was the designated pumper. Getting clean (silt free) water was the biggest challenge. I'd love to see the filter setup parts list...
The filter set up is 2 spin down filters 1 with 200micron screen and 1 with a 50 micron screen to remove most of the grit (also a pretty coarse suction sceen on end of suction hose). Both spin down filters have a drain so can be backwashed from the pressure tank that is downstream. then I have a 4.5" x10" 5 micron whole home filter before it goes out to the misters (big blue filter housing with pp sediment filter).

Will have spare pump and extra pp sediment filter incase it plugs up. Will also have alum if I need to flocculate water in buckets...

I had a miserable hot trip down the ditch a couple times so I figured the extra weight and comfort it will provide is worth it

541 - 542 of 542 Posts