Mountain Buzz banner

401 - 414 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Bumping this thread because permit season got me thinking of gear again, and I'll be putting in a Seattle Fabrics order shortly. Anybody got any last-minute sewing projects I should add to my list?

·
Registered
Maravia Zephyr (Lime) Aire River Couch (Also Lime)
33 Posts
With a Yeti colster, one hose clamp and some 1/2" tube webbing I've built my favorite rowing coozie. Simply just tuck the ends of the webbing under the hose clamp before tightening. One could add a breakaway of some sort if desired. I tightened mine until I could still pull it apart with a sharp tug. Some may scoff at the notion of a $25 coozie, but I assure you, these work. They also make a slim "White claw" size and a 16 oz. tall boy size.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Or the $7 WalMart Ozark Trail knockoff colster. Probably made in the same factory in between Yeti runs.

I need to build a dish drying rack and pot hammock
Tempted to build a new mesh seat for my camper chair so rain falls through it and I don’t have to try to keep it dry.

·
Registered
97 Posts
With a Yeti colster, one hose clamp and some 1/2" tube webbing I've built my favorite rowing coozie. Simply just tuck the ends of the webbing under the hose clamp before tightening. One could add a breakaway of some sort if desired. I tightened mine until I could still pull it apart with a sharp tug. Some may scoff at the notion of a $25 coozie, but I assure you, these work. They also make a slim "White claw" size and a 16 oz. tall boy size.

View attachment 62962 View attachment 62963
I wanted to like mine. Its an early model and all bare metal. TBH it gets hot in the sun. Like a slide when you were a kid it gets down right hot! And once it got hot the subsequent beers got hotter and hotter. My NRS clampit black koozie doesnt even get as hot as this did. YMMV

401 - 414 of 414 Posts