Mountain Buzz banner

361 - 364 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
Working on some new stuff. The yellow bags are simple totes constructed from 22oz(maybe heavier) PVC. I lucked in to about 75-100 yards of it for free!!

The white buckets are going to be handwash stations. Each station will have 2 buckets. The straps hold everything together and allow it to be strapped to easily to the boat. Once at camp the straps transform to hold the buckets together once set up. Will post more pictures once I fab up the actual handwash parts. Hopefully they will come out of the mill tomorrow!

Now the big mesh and strap contraption. It is what we are calling a Cockpit Bra. It straps across the front of the cockpit over where your feet and foot bar are mounted. It will offer shade and eventually it will have a small drop bag on either side of it. Once I get it strapped on the cat I will post some more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #364
One last post for the day. Made a dish drying hang-y bag thing. Monkey mesh with 1" webbing reinforcement. Excited to try all the new gear on the MFS next week!

MB keeps uploading many of my images upside down for some reason. I've tried rotating them and saving them, doesn't help. Sorry.

Attachments

361 - 364 of 364 Posts