Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently through REI they have a NRS Master Strap Pack for 62% Off. Regularly a $119.95 bucket of straps it is now $44.89.

2 x 3' straps
4 x 4' straps
4 x 6' straps
4 x 9' straps
4 x 12' straps
2 x 15' straps
2 x 20' straps

It comes out to $166.45 to buy them without the bucket deal, let alone without REI's crazy discount currently.

Happy Shopping
https://www.rei.com/product/171809/nrs-master-strap-pack

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Thank you! Currently on back order (estimated July 21); also used dividend for an even bigger discount

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
The Master Strap bucket is no longer available. You can get the Mini Strap Bucket for the same price now though. Not sure how long that one will last. The Mini Strap Bucket is only $15 savings...so not as amazing a deal but might be worth it.

Thanks for the heads up...hope some people got to take advantage. We should keep this going and post up amazing discounts that people find.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The Master Strap bucket is no longer available. You can get the Mini Strap Bucket for the same price now though. Not sure how long that one will last. The Mini Strap Bucket is only $15 savings...so not as amazing a deal but might be worth it.

Thanks for the heads up...hope some people got to take advantage. We should keep this going and post up amazing discounts that people find.

Interesting. I was just able to place an order (albeit, backorder) for the Master Strap Bucket. I went back to order another bucket, because why not (?), but was not able to checkout a second time.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Interesting. I was just able to place an order (albeit, backorder) for the Master Strap Bucket. I went back to order another bucket, because why not (?), but was not able to checkout a second time.
Weird... sometimes when I click the link it says "item unavailable". Other times it will show it as backorderable and I can put it in my cart but when you go to check out a window pops up and says "this item is no longer available and will be removed from you cart".

If I could get it to work I definitely would. Maybe I'll keep trying. I don't really NEED any of those straps...but that is too good a good deal to pass up.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I also think the HALF priced big bucket was a mistake by the guy/girl in charge of updating discounts hence it's no longer being available.
Thats the feeling I get too... the Mini bucket is the same price. Glad you guys jumped on it...I guess we'll see if they honor it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I ordered 4 buckets and I believe REI will honor any mistakes as I have never had an issue with the company and believe they are an outstanding company And have zero negative experience with them

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
I ordered 4 buckets and I believe REI will honor any mistakes as I have never had an issue with the company and believe they are an outstanding company And have zero negative experience with them
Don't stop Believing.....
Hold on to that feeling....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts