Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Holee molee!:shock: That was awesome. That puts Dipper in a whole new perspective. World class, maybe?! Anyway thanks for sharing. You guys never cease to amaze, great job!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Wow..... slippery little sucker. I'd have to second the "world class" description. Amazing vid, thanks for sharing. Always enjoy your stuff.

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
Holy shit. As if the pics were'nt cool enough the video is twice as nice. I just went back and watched it again. The fun factor on that creek looks ridiculously high and friggin beautiful scenery too! Looks like lots of potential to eat your paddle in some of those tight spots as well.

And nice edit man but dammit Fred stop pointin the camera at yourself..unless thats like your signature move. Like when you do the borat thing with the jew claw or brown stoutz or whatever. At least do like the dashboard jesus pose instead of the facebook pose ;)

Thanks for posting the goods man!

Attachments

·
Fred Gnarquist
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy shit. As if the pics were'nt cool enough the video is twice as nice. I just went back and watched it again. The fun factor on that creek looks ridiculously high and friggin beautiful scenery too! Looks like lots of potential to eat your paddle in some of those tight spots as well.

And nice edit man but dammit Fred stop pointin the camera at yourself..unless thats like your signature move. Like when you do the borat thing with the jew claw or brown stoutz or whatever. At least do like the dashboard jesus pose instead of the facebook pose ;)

Thanks for posting the goods man!
Ha I just watched it again and realized i did point it at my face a lot.... Next time i'll come up with some more creative poses...

·
Registered
272 Posts
That's sweet Fred! Your paddling and editing skills have come far over the years. Good work!~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts