Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
I so love people who are technologically competent. We were on the river exactly the same time with 6 kids and 6 adults and experienced the same stuff, but did not document it nearly as well. Thank you for sharing- it's wonderful.
:cool:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I am the person in the film "unfortunately" camping above you at Jacks creek.
You must have gone past our camp later on the windy day as we were just a couple corners ahead of you.

Good job on the trip report. Fun to re-live it through your report and funny to see myself taking a river bath.

·
The Russian
1,391 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I am the person in the film "unfortunately" camping above you at Jacks creek.
You must have gone past our camp later on the windy day as we were just a couple corners ahead of you.

Good job on the trip report. Fun to re-live it through your report and funny to see myself taking a river bath.
Small world! lol

@OP thanks for the TR, we were on Lodore at the same time (same winds). Experienced the same chaos, except we had a bad flip with consequences. Luckily the winds broke and we enjoyed the rest of the trip in peace.

Loved the TR, read and watched every video and story. Thanks!

Alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts