Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the trip leader for a 7 day trip down the Green River through Desolation Canyon. We have had a few people that have been unable to make it on the trip, and now we are left with a few openings. I am looking for a woman who would like to go on this expedition, friends first, and perhaps romance later, no expectations. The launch is June 4th, and we will be returning on June 10th. Its a cost sharing trip, which usually ends up costing about $400/person, which includes; food, gas, boats, permits, etc. We are a fun group, we like to drink/party, and have a good time. The group going are all about 30 something in age. Contact me for additional details.

Sorry guys, we are full up on men.

Cheers

·
Registered
404 Posts
You sound like a stalker. You actually think a random, hot river nymph is gonna read this and think "Oh cool Friends First, Romance Later, I'm so in, I really want to go for 7 days and shag a random dirtbag in the sand". You're gonna get a 200 lb, annoying raft guide with a decent face who has shagged half the guides in Colorado, and you're gonna think, "damn this fat chick is so annoying I would rather just have a dude that was chill to drink beer with.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I was willing to trade. My girlfriend and I on your trip,for a spot on my mid June Middle Fork trip,but maybe not. Don't want the sausage fest ooglin my sexy lady....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Can I go?

I drink like a man, row my own boat, and other than my cankles am damn sexy..... No romance though.....

Seriously, WFT?

Maybe you should go get a few grams of meth, find a spaced out girl in Vernal, get her all f***ed, wave some tin foil and meth around. Before she knows it she'll be waking up on your boat down river from sand wash.

This will be ideal for several reasons:

-no wasting precious drinking water with tooth brushing
-wont eat much
- no extra groover space
- probably wont call you after the trip, unless you're her 4th babies daddy.
- be the envy of all your friends

good luck, Rangely may also be a hotbed of friends with benifits.

scott

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
Reminds me of a previous post: LOL

Wanted: Cook for Private Grand Canyon Trip
Hello,

I'm leading a trip of 7 people launching on August 12, for 16 days. We're like to find a cook/dishwasher who can also act as a relief rower. We're planning on having almost entirely cold breakfasts and easy lunches, so mostly we're talking about cooking and cleaning dinner.

Our group is willing to pay your share of all fees, food and boat rental (approximately $1,400). All you will need is your personal gear and to show up in Flagstaff on the morning of August 11th.

Please e-mail me if you're interested. List your river experience and please provide references. Non-smoking, light drinking is a must.

Looking forward to you joining our trip.

Be well,

Peter D.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Why don't you find some friends out there practicing polygamy and maybe you wouldn't have to appear so desperate? You shouldn't be drinking either, and no coffee in the morning!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
KnoxManlyMan: I'll go! Nevermind my avatar, I'm your "girl". My wicked bad (recurring, sadly) case of syphilis has just about cleared up. Please, oh, please?? You sound like a dashing SLC hunka-hunka burnin' luv!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hi I'm Sheila Johnson

This sounds fun. I live on W 67Th street in Mishawaka Co. right near the River and I just love those long Desert river trips. I also lived with an old Grand Guide for 10 years so I know the score.

So I would be willing to go but have a few ground rules. First of all I like to party so I will only fool around on 3 nights as I don't want to ruin a good buzz. I also have my own cam straps if you get my drift. And pretty much anything goes but I will only do anal if you are kinda small and only oral if you have good personal hygiene. And no money shots unless there are LTR possibilities. What line of work are you in again?

I am pretty low maintenance however I do need Baileys for my coffee,Grand Mariner and some Don Julio. I also prefer Avery Brewing for my beer. I will also need a pic. You can reach me at www.mustyoubesuchatransparentdouchebag.com All my Best Sheila

·
Registered
299 Posts
This sounds fun. I live on W 67Th street in Mishawaka Co. right near the River and I just love those long Desert river trips. I also lived with an old Grand Guide for 10 years so I know the score.

So I would be willing to go but have a few ground rules. First of all I like to party so I will only fool around on 3 nights as I don't want to ruin a good buzz. I also have my own cam straps if you get my drift. And pretty much anything goes but I will only do anal if you are kinda small and only oral if you have good personal hygiene. And no money shots unless there are LTR possibilities. What line of work are you in again?

I am pretty low maintenance however I do need Baileys for my coffee,Grand Mariner and some Don Julio. I also prefer Avery Brewing for my beer. I will also need a pic. You can reach me at www.mustyoubesuchatransparentdouchebag.com All my Best Sheila
sheila, I would like to buy you a beer next time i'm in the PoudrePark neighborhood...

Knox...maybe you're a good guy, maybe you're a creep, who knows...maybe your on-line forum experience is limited to myspace or match.com. either way, this IS some funny $#!t...thanks for that! better luck next time!

ps. I think the Methhead in Vernal idea is your best bet if you're serious about getting some "romance"...

·
Registered
844 Posts
I knew this would go down fast when I saw it today! Funny $hit for sure! Trip leader eh? What happened, girlfriend figured you out and left your ass behind? Sucks to be you right now!

I know! Yakgirl would be perfect for the open spot! Do you have some turkey legs for her? Enough slitz to go around.....

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
KnoxMan, sorry dude, I was just kidding. I'm not your type. Listen, The Buzz is probably not the best venue in which to score your hot river date. However, I did some research for you and found a publication based in Salt Lake City that is perfect. Pick it up at any seedy newsstand. Have a great trip!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
This has to have been a joke. Who else uses that avatar, I can't remember. Two posts, someone's just bored trying to stir something up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What an amazing amount of c*&ck blockery, and vilification. Talk about roasting and alienating somebody you dont even know, and making a bunch of assumptions about me and my party, as well as depraved allegations and slanderous assertions.

dgosn, shame on you. Your suggestions are revolting. Maybe you are acting out (or re-enacting) your own personal fantasy…what a bizarre reality…lay off the meth brah...

Didn’t think there were this many uptight, belligerent fools on this website. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for giving me the benefit of a doubt.

Have a fun summer

Cheers

·
Registered
580 Posts
oh boy, here we go again. This post will be 5 pages by this afternoon.

Just a little romance on Deso, come on guys, that's not asking too much is it?

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
Knox- this is a fairly typical Buzz welcome. If you can take the heat, you'll be accepted in no time.

I don't think anyone was trying to cock block you- actually, in their own gentlemanly way, they were defending the honor of all of us female buzzards who prefer to row our own boats and not be hit on to go on river trips.

Cheers, Not a Bowflower

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Cockblockery? Certainly not on my part! I went to a lot of trouble to find you a quality source for river dates. It was an exhausting Google ordeal... yet I was able to hook you up with Swingin' SLC magazine.

Sheesh! I'm starting to think that you may be a mean person and that you're not really looking for romance afterall...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Knox- this is a fairly typical Buzz welcome. If you can take the heat, you'll be accepted in no time.

I don't think anyone was trying to cock block you- actually, in their own gentlemanly way, they were defending the honor of all of us female buzzards who prefer to row our own boats and not be hit on to go on river trips.

Cheers, Not a Bowflower
I can take the heat...and this is getting quite comical. Im glad I could provide such humor and frivolity.

There was nothing "gentlemanly" about any of the responses.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts