Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Good news: I got a permit, put in Sept 15.
The 'other' news: I don't know anyone with a boat to have a team with for the trip. Not really sure how to go about this, but I don't want to be the only boat on my trip. (Or do I?) I guided for a few seasons in the past, and just got my hands on my own private boat. Unfortunately, i guided in other states and don't currently have any paddling buddies. So, is there anyone who would want to team up for the trip? My boat will be myself, wife, sis and bro in law. Let me know if you are interested. If I am reading the permit correctly, its $25 per person that is due March 15 but i guess we could figure out those details later. Looks like an amazing trip and a good time to draw a permit. If anyone has insight on how to go about this a more productive way, please let me know. Thanks. -Kyle
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kyle - I might be interested in your Sept Deso trip. I have something like 10 Deso runs, the last was in 2012. One of those was a single raft trip (plus kayaks). I have guide a little in Grand Canyon and am comfortable planning trips. I have my own boat (16 ft raft) and tons of gear. Let me know if you are interested, my email is [email protected].
Cheers - Rod

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.