Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just joined and am looking for someone willing to swap a May 31st 2009 Deso Grey permit for one a couple of days later. I need something between June 1 through 6. I've OK'd it with the River office in Price and just need to get the word out. Is this a good forum to post such an inquiry, or can someone recommend a different one that might get to a more relevant group of folks? Thanks and happy boating,

john 928-380-0638

·
Registered
48 Posts
Keep a close watch on the schedule and chances are one of those days that you are looking for will free up. If so you can change your launch date. You have up until 30 days prior to launch after that you cant change. Good luck! If for some reason it doe not work out I have a June 19th launch with a couple open spots.

Mac

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mac

Mac, thanks for the info and generous offer. I'll try the schedule watch. Later,

john

Keep a close watch on the schedule and chances are one of those days that you are looking for will free up. If so you can change your launch date. You have up until 30 days prior to launch after that you cant change. Good luck! If for some reason it doe not work out I have a June 19th launch with a couple open spots.

Mac

1 - 5 of 5 Posts