Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After striking out on all permit applications this year, I just snagged a last minute Deso cancellation for June 2nd, wahoo! However, none of my boating friends can go. Looking for another rafting family with kids (and gear) to join myself and my three boys (13, 11 and 9). We launch June 2nd, takeout June 8. Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
269 Posts
After striking out on all permit applications this year, I just snagged a last minute Deso cancellation for June 2nd, wahoo! However, none of my boating friends can go. Looking for another rafting family with kids (and gear) to join myself and my three boys (13, 11 and 9). We launch June 2nd, takeout June 8. Please PM me if interested.
Unfortunately, that timing won't work for me due to another family trip. However, let me know if you have any other trips planned at other times. I've been boating for a few years (mainly in duckies or renting a raft), but just purchased my first raft and would like to meet up with some other families interested in rafting. I have boys 13 and 10. I'm a Class 3 boater.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bummer, its a great trip and I may have to cancel. We may do some day trips this summer and possibly a 3 day ruby/horsethief run. PM me your email and contact info.

·
Registered
5 Posts
deso trip

I just saw you post - my husband gets home from traveling late tonight and if you still have the June 2nd Deso permit - there's a great chance we could join you. We too have 3 boys - ages 16, 14 and 11- so it would be a great fit. email susie at: [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would love to. My kids are all three the same ages as your, but it cannot go until late July. Is it too much to do by just yourself and the kids, cuz it was thinking about it for late July with just myself and my kids.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to. My kids are all three the same ages as your, but it cannot go until late July. Is it too much to do by just yourself and the kids, cuz it was thinking about it for late July with just myself and my kids.
Unfortunately the June 2nd launch didn't work out, and believe it or not, I got called up for jury duty on the same day day. Maybe next year, or if something comes up later. I think you could do it with just yourself and kids, though it would be a ton of work. Personally, while I'm up for just about anything, I'm pretty risk averse when it comes to the kids and would want a second adult along just in case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts