Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bored and waiting for spring so as I'm perusing the buzz I notice an ad for Depend underwear. Really? On the Buzz? Then I get to thinking maybe this could be some new technology. I absolutely refuse to relieve myself in my dry / wet suit but maybe a diaper would be a good experiment inside a dry suit. I think it would be too obvious inside a wet suit though. thoughts?:)

·
Misspellingintothefuture!
1,901 Posts
Yep, could work. Should be tested above the worlds scariest rapids.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks to Google, ads are targeted towards the specific user, so I don't see ads for Depends, but if you do then it says something about your browsing history!

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Thanks to Google, ads are targeted towards the specific user, so I don't see ads for Depends, but if you do then it says something about your browsing history!
That was my first thought! The Google ads that pop up for me currently are camera equipment related...

·
Registered
688 Posts
Yeah, but on the Buzz? I get those ads based on my searches everywhere else, but the Buzz only has ads related to subject matter from the forum (rafting, kayaking,skiing....). At least that's all I see.

·
Registered
610 Posts
It's true dude. My ad currently shows brussel sprouts at Chitty Market for $1.99/lb.
Guess it just "depends."
Bahahahahaba.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
If I stay logged in, I only see rafting related ad's. Logged out I'm seeing power boat and Lake Powell ad's. Google has us pegged for sure.

·
Registered
786 Posts
If you aren't logged in you'll see Google AdSense ads above and in the posts - these are the ones that change based on your cookies.

If you are logged in you won't see the AdSense ads, you will only see the banner ads which are all whitewater related.

At least this is my experience.

·
Super Moderator
4,055 Posts
If you aren't logged in you'll see Google AdSense ads above and in the posts - these are the ones that change based on your cookies.

If you are logged in you won't see the AdSense ads, you will only see the banner ads which are all whitewater related.

At least this is my experience.
Yup, that's how it works. You should be able to be constantly logged in from your home PC if you don't log out.

-AH

·
Registered
219 Posts
Think of the marketing- you no longer have to worry about Hance, Hance, shit your pants while wearing Depends.....

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Misspellingintothefuture!
1,901 Posts
Some how i knew that joke was coming!

Thanks for posting the soggy bottom boys dan!

·
Registered
256 Posts
The joke is supposed to go: What does an old lady taste like when your eating her out?......

Depends

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
113 Posts
I get adds for Christian Mingle and discount tranny hookers down off of Hwy. 99..... just my luck pre-op. Shocked the Buzz would allow this.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts